My New Adventure!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Hi everyone! I have completely revamped the blog, taken the old out and will now have new posts about my newest adventure.


I have just started on a great new venture! As of yesterday I am officially a Thirty-One Gifts Consultant. At first I had no intention of ever stepping into this type of business, but when my friend Danyelle sent me the info, it was too good to pass up. With as much as I love bags of all kinds, the starter kit alone pays for itself! 


After I did a little research, I found were the 31 in Thirty-One gifts came from: Proverbs 31: 10 It is hard to find a good wife, because she is worth more than rubies. "11 Her husband trusts her completely. With her, he has everything he needs. 12 She does him good and not harm for as long as she lives. 13 She looks for wool and flax and likes to work with her hands. 14 She is like a trader’s ship, bringing food from far away. 15She gets up while it is still dark and prepares food for her family and feeds her servant girls. 16 She inspects a field and buys it, With money she earned, she plants a vineyard. 17 She does her work with energy, and her arms are strong. 18 She knows that what she makes is good. Her lamp burns late into the night. 19 She makes thread with her hands and weaves her own cloth. 20 She welcomes the poor and helps the needy…25 She is strong and respected by the people. She looks forward to the future with joy. 26 She speaks wise words and teaches others to be kind. 27 She watches over her family and never wastes her time 28 Her children speak well of her. Her husband also praises her, 29 saying , “There are many fine women, but you are better than all of them.” I love companies that are built on scripture! Whether you are a believer or not, I think this is a great type of woman to strive to be.

 Anyway, on to the bags. You can find my site at www.mythirtyone.com/Trinas31

You can stop by my site, and book a party with me, and if you don't live near me, no worries! We can do a catalog party, and you will still recieve the same great hostess gifts. And that is more than worth it! Check out the Hostess link on www.mythirtyone.com/Trinas31 and see this months great hostess deals (Double Hostess Credit for January!)!

Also, in the month of January, for every $31 you spend, you can get any one of the following half off! How can you beat that?! All right, I'll stop going on and on, but I love these items and can't wait to share with you!


0 Comment: